Courses List & Details
Who we can help you
Courses List and Details
Skin Care & Medical AestheticsThis course contains 5 different modules and takes 80 hours to complete both the theory and hands on training. The total cost of the training is 4900 CAD. It is strongly recommended to bring your own models for training.
Micro-needling, Microdermabrasion and Mesotherapy:● Microdermabrasion or ‘power peel’ is a type of cosmetic skin surgery in which the outermost or most superficial layers of the skin are removed using a fine abrasive that is applied very gently. This treatment targets the superficial layer of the skin, while microneedling is the insertion of very fine short needles into the skin for rejuvenation and many other skin conditions, and it targets the deeper layers of skin.
● Combination of these two methods with mesotherapy will enhance the result and thus more satisfaction for your client.
● In this hands-on training course, you will learn how to approach and treat several skin conditions including fine wrinkles, hair loss, hyperpigmentation, cellulitis, stretch marks, acne scars etc. The course duration includes two days of theory and two days of hands-on training. However, our clinic always welcomes you if you want to practice more on your models.
Facial, Medical Facial, Fruit and Chemical Peeling:● Photo facial is a safe and effective procedure for improving sunspots, age spots, dull complexions, uneven pigmentation, large pores, sun damaged skin, and early signs of aging.
● Chemical peeling improves the skin's color, clarity, tone, and texture. It also stimulates new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, resulting in a radiant complexion, reducing discoloration, and clearing up the breakouts.
● In this hands-on training course, you will learn all you need to know to treat common skin problems, to use lights for skin rejuvenation, treatment protocols, different solutions for chemical peeling, and safety of your clients. The duration of this training course is 2 days theory and 2 days hands-on training.
Body Contouring and slimming program:● The body contouring and slimming program provides all the essential information and knowledge about how to treat local fat reduction, cellulite, as well as tightening and firming of the skin. Using medical grade non-surgical devices offers an alternative to surgical treatments, and will aid you in learning how to operate the device, educate clients, and develop a successful business.
Micro-Pigmentation/Blading:● The microblading course is designed for new and existing beauty artists who are looking to expand their knowledge and keep on top of the most intricate and trending procedures in the beauty industry. This technique is an advanced brow embroidery technique whereby a superfine row of needles is used to create thin, hair-like marks on the skin.
● This course includes two days of theory training, including introduction to semi-permanent makeup and the microblading technique, colour theory, determining skin type and tone/undertone, choosing pigments, designing and executing the perfect eyebrow, before and aftercare, infection control, and marketing.
● In the two days of hands-on training you will learn about all the steps for a full service (client consultation, patch test, preparing work area, choosing pigments, designing and measuring the eyebrows, using the needles, aftercare, follow-up etc.)
● The total cost of this training is 2500 CAD and participants need to bring their own models for training.
Infection Control, Safety, Marketing and Spa Management:● In this two-day training course you will learn how to manage a possible contamination in accordance with Public Health Ontario, how to protect yourself and follow safety instructions during procedures, as well as the marketing, advertisement, and SMART management of your clinic to achieve maximum benefit.
● The cost of these 3 days training is 650 CAD.